Monday, February 2, 2015

This seemed like a good idea at the time.

I should pause and explain something.  I am such an easily disappointed person that I have a grading system for my degree of disappointment with #1 being a mere shrug and #10 being a howling, flailing tantrum of outrage. That said, I would place my reaction to the above product somewhere around #3-4.

The soup is nowhere near as thick and lumpy as depicted in that appetizing box photo. I would describe the taste experience as "overly-salty white sauce with an occasional diced potato."

Oh, all right.  You want to know my entire grading system.  Very well:

1 -- shrug
2 -- "nothing to write home about"
3 -- thumb down
4 -- thumb down and head shake
5 -- two thumbs down
6 -- two thumbs down and head shake
7 -- wincing recoil and words like "ugh," "eew," "bletch."
8 -- wincing recoil, explosive raspberry (after swallowing)
9 -- wincing recoil, explosive raspberry (pre-swallowing; stand back); headlong rush to scrape item down sink disposer.
10 - "AAAAAAAACK," "EEEEWWW," *GAG**GAG**GAG* 
(flailing/stomping, possibly throwing self on floor) (Hey, why hold back?)

No comments:

Post a Comment